This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 5 April 2012

You're tutu sweet

Hi everyone, today I want to show you the third part of my serie I made with the cute Lovely Lulu stamp set by Kraftin' Kimmie.



I coloured her with Distress Inks again. The background papers I used are from My Minds Eye Howdy Doody. The sentiment comes with this sweet stamp set as well, together with four other matching sentiments. The die I used for the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps; Notables 1 Die and Elegant Notables 1 Die. They're currently sold out, but am sure Nikki will get them back in stock soon.


The flowers I used are Prima Winter Rose Marbel Ice and Marianne D. For some more embellishing I added few flat backed pearls to the corners.

Wish you a wonderful day now and a soon Happy Easter! Thank you so much for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment