This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 23 April 2012

Hugs!

Hi Everyone!

Bettina here, and today im gonna show you a little card i made using magnolia and Whimsy stamps.

I had so much fun making my card this time, cause i really love to use more than one image on my cards, but hardly ever do so.
Dont know why.
Maybe its becouse it for sure takes a bit longer to finisch the card since you have more images to color (well, mostly, but not for this card).

Heres my card...

                                     

                               
Guess you are wondering where my other 2 stamps are.....?


                                     

Tadaaa!lol.

I also have a knew favourite stamp. The whimsy Notebook page stamp. Simply love this stamp...

                                              

                                                     
Ingredients for my card:


Embellies: Wooden ornaments



More details and more pics can be found on my Blog.

Have a wonderful Sunday everybody!

Big hugs
Bettina





1 comment:

  1. Love it Hun fab I have this image but as yet not inked it up but I so want to now its so cute love the whimsy stamps to have a great day

    Hugs Wendy
    lollydollycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete