This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 22 April 2012

Whimsy Ginger Meadows

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re having a wonderful weekend. This is Michele here to show you a card that I’ve made using the gorgeous Ginger Meadows from Whimsy that is available right here at Bunny Zoe Crafts on pre-order.


Untitled-42

The DP is the gorgeous Nature Garden Collection by Prima that is available at Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve distressed the edges and inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.
The gorgeous Prima Petal Pins – Iced and the Cream Lace are from Bunny Zoe Crafts.
The sentiment that I’ve used on my card is from the new sentiments called Everyday Sayings Notables 4 from Whimsy and is also available on pre-order here at Bunny Zoe Crafts.
Thanks for stopping by today :0)
signature

1 comment:

  1. Mmm love the shabbyness to this! Its stunning I had to come have a peak :)

    ReplyDelete