This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Ima Butterfly

Good morning everyone and hope that you had a wonderful weekend. This is Michele here today and I would like to share with you this card that I’ve made using the adorable Ima Butterfly by CC Designs.

DSCF1542

And here’s a close-up of the little cutie. On her wings I've used Star Dust Stickles for a little bit of sparkle.

Untitled-42

The DP is the very yummy Nature Garden Collection by Prima that is available at Bunny Zoe Crafts. I’ve distressed the edges and inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.

Also on my card I’ve used Natural Lace which is from Bunny Zoe Crafts, along with the Ice Green Pearl Brads and I’ve used this for the centre of the taupe rolled ribbon rose.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele, love the image , she is so cute!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete