This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 28 April 2012

You're Bee-utiful

Hi everyone, isn't she soooo cute? This lovely girl with the bee? I fell in love when I saw her the first time. It is Kraftin'Kimmie's 'You're Bee-utiful'. The papers I used for the background is Fancy Pants 'Be Childish'


I coloured the image with Distress Inks and also distressed the edges with them. The borders are a Magnolia DooHickey die 'Sweet Lovely Lace'.


As decoration I used those gorgeous Prima Flowers Charlotte-Tiffany. I love them. Their colour with the glimmer effect are amazing. 


The sentiment comes with the same image. The bee charm fits perfect to it. I added it with Sew Easy Bakers Twine

Have a bee-utiful day now! Thank you so much for looking. 
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment