This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 29 April 2012

A little plea

Hi Everyone,

Nikki has given me permission to pop my plea for help on the store blog.  Thank you so much Nikki. I am doing the London to Brighton Bike Ride for the British Heart Foundation on June 17th, a total of 54 miles.  It seemed like a good idea at the time but with 7 weeks to go and my bike safely wedged at the back of the garage with a kitchen in front of it, I am beginning to panic slightly...... well actually quite a lot.

I know many people have lost family/friends through conditions relating to the heart and I lost my Father-in-law through a heart attack and the heart foundation is also heavily involved in transplants and as some of you know a transplant is at the forefront of my family's mind at the moment and therefore I have also persuaded my Hubby to do the bike ride with me. I am praying that I won't be needing the British Heart Foundations services myself during the ride so I very much need to get to the gymn this week.

I would be over the moon if you would be able to sponsor me, every little helps even as little as £1.  It all adds up. Equally I know that this isn't always possible, so if you are able to give I have set up a Justgiving page which is a secure site and you can donate safely. If your unable to donate, please don't feel bad.  If anyone is able to spread the word for me I will be extremely grateful for that too.

Wish me luck.

Here's the link: https://www.justgiving.com/Tracy-Payne0


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey,
    Well done on doing that, not alot of people are able to do marathons and bike rides so i think its fabulous..
    I will spread the link on my Facebook page, I don't have PayPal so am unable to donate that way but I can send u something thru the post, u can email me kraftyhugzz@live.co.uk
    Good luck hunny
    Hugz
    Kenzie
    Http://kraftyhugzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Kenzie, your support really means soo much to me. This is not a task I will find easy and I am doing this for everyone who has been affected and for those that don't know they will be needing it. I've emailed you and I will keep you posted of progress.
      Big Hugs
      Tracy x

      Delete