This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 5 April 2012

Alice in the Morning...

Good morning everyone I hope your not being affected by all this bad weather, snow in April dosent seem right does it, it should be all spring flowers peeping their heads out...I wanted to show you this beautiful new stamp from the Sarah Kay Stampavie collection, this little darling is called Alice in the Morning, isnt she so cute and pretty...I coloured her with distress inks and the beautiful papers are from the K and Company Sweet Nectar 6x6 paper pad and all the flowers are cut from the same pad, theres also a try me pack of these papers too, all the details of this and all my cards are on my blog as always...well Im hoping the sun will shine over the Easter weekend and whatever your up to today and over the holidays have a wonderful time
Mina xxx

2 comments: