This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 13 April 2012

Bella and Butterfly...

Good evening everyone I hope your not superstitious this being Friday the 13th, I think I may just stay indoors though, just in case lol...I have popped on today to show you this stunning stamp from Wild Rose Studio, isnt it beautiful, its called Bella and Butterfly and its a dream to colour, I used distress inks and teamed it up with these stunning papers from the Echo Park - This and That Charming paper pad, this is a stunning pad, full of colour and fabulous designs...all the details of this card and others are on my blog as always...whatever your up to today I hope its a lucky one for you
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this image - your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!! Lovely image and beautiful ribbon & flowers...
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete