This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 2 April 2012

Picked Sweet

Hi Everyone,

I have really enjoyed making my card for you today. I fell in love with this image "Picked Sweet" by Whimsy Stamps, such a beautiful sweet image and so versatile.


The gorgeous purple paper is by Magnolia and I have paired it up with a floral pink paper by Glitz Pretty in Pink.

A close up of the beautiful image.....



Other Materials used:-

For all other details please visit my Blog.

I look forward to reading your comments and hope I have inspired you today.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nikki!
    What a gorgeous spring card! I love your color combination very well. Just wonderful!
    Hugs
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp! This is gorgeous. I love everything you've done here. What a stunning card. :)

    ReplyDelete