This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Snowy

Hi,  Kathy here with a card I made using a very cute snowman stamp from High Hopes called Snowy Tag .

I decided to colour him and cut him out to use as a tag (you need to imagine him on a beautifully wrapped present, as I have some cards done but I don't have any presents organised yet!) :) 
You could use him as a cute bookmark too!
Then I just used his head on the card.


I used the gorgeous Joyous papers by authentique again.  The black has lots of Christmas sentiments in different languages and the red is a fun Christmas find-a-word  (the scroll at the bottom is on the paper, it is not part of my watermark :)

My daughter has a male teacher this year and I thought she might like to give this card to him so I resisted the urge to put stickles on the snowman or letters in case it made it too "pretty".  I did use some of the black flat backed pearls as accents though.

This stamp is actually very versatile.  It makes a great tag of course but there are lots of other ways it can be used with the top portion of the image. Plus .... he's lots of fun to colour.



Thanks for dropping by to take a look :)

Kathy
Please see my blog Stamping Still for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment