This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 10 October 2013

Edwin with Derby Hat...


Hi everyone I hope your having a great week...I love this fabulous little fella and he just goes to show you don't need to colour him black, let your imagination go wild or do what I did and colour some bits paper piece him a lush Christmas outfit...this is the fabulous new Edwin With Derby hat from the Little London collection ...hes great isn't he and look so dapper in his festive suit and hat...I coloured him with distress inks and the papers I used for the piecing and card are from the stunning new Echo Park - Reflections Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad...I cut some of the checked paper into holly leaves and used a sprinkling of red buttons (some from the Big Red - 25g bag) to finish...everything but a few of the buttons are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts all the details are on my blog as always...enjoy the rest of your day...oh and don't forget to enter this months Bunny Zoe's Candy, the link is at the top of the sidebar
Mina xxx 

3 comments:

  1. Well, doesn't he look fine!
    Fabulous card!
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für eine Tolle Karte, passt so richtig für Herren
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete