This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Bluebell with Robin...


Good morning everyone...how adorably cute is this Wild Rose Studio stamp, this is Bluebell with Robin and it comes complete with a sentiment stamp too so a real bargain...I coloured this cutie with my distress inks and used these lush papers from the Echo Park - Reflections Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad...the papers in this pad are so fab, they aren't just the traditional green and red but have soft blues and chocolate browns too...I added a stamp from the Wild Rose Studio - Christmas Labels stamp set, this set is a real bargain...I finished with some covered tabs from the Wooden Flourishes - Pennants FL441, a bow made from lush Gingham Wired Edge Gold Thread Ribbon - Green and added a button from the bag of Camouflage - 25g buttons...all the details are on my blog if you would like to pop over I would love a visit...thanks for stopping by today and whatever your up too have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. a gorgeous card Mina we would love for you to share on the Wild Rose Studio Facebook page
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete