This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 4 October 2013

Mariella

Hello and good morning everyone! While the days are getting shorter and the temperatures become lower I want to share you some inspiration for you to remembering a beautiful summertime we just had. For the card I made I used Mariella by Angelica and Friends. This sweetie is from Crafters Companion.


For my card I used some gorgeous papers by Kaisercraft 'Porcelaine Rose'. The sentiment I used on my card comes together with the image. How great is this!? And there are even two more sentiments for your using. I stamped the sentiment onto a Round Talk Magnolia Doohickey die cut.


I colored the image with Copics and surrounded it with some French Vintage Postmarks by Whiff of Joy. For embellishing I used some Lime Organza Ribbon and a Flower Heart Charm.

Wish you a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment