This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 1 October 2013

La-La Land Crafts - SITTING PRINCESS MARCI ♥

Hello,
Silvie here with a new card to share. 
On my card, I have used SITTING PRINCESS MARCI by La La Land Crafts.


Marci is colored with Copics.
The pretty Castle die is by Magnolia. I have also used several La-La Land Crafts - Scalloped Border die, Filigree Corner (for the butterfly), Open Leaf Flourish. Pink and Cream flatback pearls come from Bunny Zoe's Crafts as well.
For more details, please visit my blog

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Silvie xx


2 comments:

  1. Awesome creation Silvie! Love your colouring.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, stunning card! So pretty and girlie.
    Now that I have a die cutting machine, that die is very high up on my list of "must haves". It's soooooo purty!

    ReplyDelete