This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 24 October 2013

New Year Sakura Tilda

Morning everyone, Becky here today with a Tilda card from the Winter Wonderland collection.


I think New Year Sakura Tilda is perfect for any card, so I thought that I would make a birthday card with her. She has been coloured with distress markers. The papers are from Magnolia too, I have used both sides of Rose Pathh 12x12, the card has been cut with a Tim Holtz On The Edge Brackets Die. The edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain.


I have used two laces off the white lace pack. The flowers are Coconut Kaisercraft Paper blooms, Cream Lily Rose and Dusty Pink Kaisercraft Paper Bloom

Hugs,

Becky xx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Becky, very pretty.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Love the lace and papers as well as your fab coloring!
    Have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete