This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Bluebell Behind Presents

Morning,

I have another Christmas card for you today.  The image is from the new release by Wild Rose Studio called Bluebell behind presents, and coloured with distress inks.  The papers are from the 6x6 My Minds Eye Paper pad Vintage Christmas.

I have used the new Marianne Designs corner collectable die called Corner and Winter Sent COL 1342 which comes with a few text sentiments and for this card I chose to use the "Snowfun" text.

I have used the BowEasy to tie the organza wired ribbon and also added a pair of gloves charm, so cute. The flower arrangement contains Ruffle Red Rose and finsihed with the Magnolia Doohickey  Sprawling Ferns, love these.

Lastly I added flatback pearls to the centres of the organza rose trim.


More details can be found on my blog HERE.

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just gorgeous, the colours are so striking and the details breath taking....I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo lovely!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete