This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 31 October 2013

Bluebell Looking

Hello and good morning everyone! Today I want to show you a card I made with one of the new and so sweet images from Wild Rose Studio. I used sweet 'Bluebell Looking'. This cutie is currently out of stock, but I am sure Nikki will have it back to stock soon again. With my card I also want to show you that you can create a Christmas card with non typical Christmas papers. The one I used is an autumnal paper; 'Autumn' from Authentique. But it is great for a Christmas card too. Don't you think so?


I coloured the image with Distress Inks. The die cutted Christmas Trees Nested and the Lovely Doily I added behind the image are from Whiff of  Joy. I embossed them afterwards. The sentiments are from Whimsy 'Holiday Tickets' and I also used the matching ticket die. I embellished my card with some Flat Backed Pearls.


Wish you a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

2 comments: