This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 4 November 2012

Windy Day

Morning Peeps,

How we all doing? I hope all you and all your friends are safe after the awful Hurricane Sandy.  The pictures of the aftermath are truly horrendous. My thoughts are with you.

My card is kinda apt at the moment with it being windy and seeing all those lovely coloured leaves flying past the window, lol.  The image is one of the adorable Marianne Design images, Daisy Autumn, and if whisk on over to BunnyZoe, you'll see she's on sale at the moment.



Ingredients:-
Medium Copic Markers

As usual more details can be found on my blog HERE.

Hugs Tracy x

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous coloring and waw what a cute image. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. back again...just thought i would mention that I'm your latest follower...found you through a link on your Bunny Zoe blog post.
    Do you allow your work to be pinned on pinterest...I would like to pin your soccer/footy card.

    ReplyDelete