This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 1 November 2012

Whimsy October Release–Ruby

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. This is Michele here today sharing another of the gorgeous new stamps from Whimsy that are available right here at Bunny Zoe Crafts.
DSCF1998
The image that I’ve used on my card today is "Ruby" designed by Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps.
The sentiment is from the Whimsy Everyday Sayings Notables 4 and I’ve inked it up using distress inks.
For more details about this card, please visit my blog.
Thanks for stopping by today :0)
signature

2 comments:

  1. wow...what a gorgeous card sheer perfection and beautifully coloured in awe love those paper roses... ...hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Michelle! I love how you colored her. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete