This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 30 November 2012

Baubles...


Good morning everyone can you believe its almost Christmas and time to rush around making last minuet cards...this is a really easy one and needed no colouring (yes I know its a shock for me lol)...I used these three fabulous bauble stamps from the Kaisercraft Turtle Dove collection stamp set...they are gorgeous aren't they...I teamed them up with some lush papers from the My Mind's Eye The sweetest thing/Bluebell papers I love this paper pad the colours are lush and even work for Christmas...I finished with a couple of ribbons, a few pearls and a sentiment from the Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Twig & Berry Postmarks a few of these are out of stock atm but I have included the links for the collections for you...all the details etc are on my blog as always...I hope your have a fabulous day and its warmer where you are
Mina xxx

1 comment: