This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Snow Noel

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. This is Michele here today and I’d like to share with you a card that I’ve made using an adorable stamp from CC Designs.

DSCF2030

This little cutie is called 'Snow Noel’.

The DP is Teresa Collins 6x6" Paper Pad - Christmas Cottage and I’ve inked the edges using Tea Dye Distress ink.

The stars was cut out using a die and then I used Tim Holtz Distress Stickles - Peeled Paint for a bit of sparkle.

Also on my card I’ve used the Whimsy Holiday Mini Tickets and the snowflakes was cut out using a Whiff of Joy Die.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

3 comments:

  1. great card, I felt in love with the stamp. so gorgous. very very nice creation!!! mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute is this!! LOVE the image and your papers are LUSH!! xx

    ReplyDelete