This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 20 November 2012

A Little Cutie Snowman

Hi Everyone,

I designed this card with a male in mind and am pretty pleased with how it turned out.


Well what do you think? It's certainly for a male and I thought a cone or two and some red berries wasn't girly.  I really like the result and when I took it into work I got two orders.  Woo Hoo. These colours for a boy and a pink and white one for a girl.  So I think it passed don't you? I'll pop back when I've done the pink/white one so you can see it too.


Ingredients:-


Hugs Tracy x

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, cute snowman and such pretty accents too. only one problem .. .. I now have an even longer list of Marianne products to give to Santa!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous love all the elements Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's soooo beautiful! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Love your cute Stampfairy image
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous...I am not surprised that you got 2 orders right sway!

    ReplyDelete