This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 3 November 2012

Whimsy October Release–Xmas Shopping

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. This is Michele here today and I’d like to share with you another card that I’ve made using one of the Whimsy Stamps from the October release.

DSCF2003

The image that I’ve used is called "Xmas Shopping" from the KennyK's Anime series for Whimsy Stamps.

Also I’ve used on my card the Whimsy Holiday Mini Tickets sentiments, Whimsy Double Scallop Doily Die, Magnolia DooHickey Mini Doily, Marianne D Vintage Lace Pack - White (JU0824), Web Ribbon - Lime (50mm Wide), Hat Pins - Apple Green, Pearl Brads - Ice Green and 7mm Flat Back Rose Cabochons.

For more information about this card, please visit my blog

Thanks for stopping by :0)

signature

4 comments:

  1. Waw a real beauty. I love the colours. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this i must pop over and have a look for this i coloured the other version in christmas colours this would have saved me from drawing misiltoe etc on my parcels lol!!!! stunning card and love the colours too hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete