This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 24 November 2012

Party Snowman Paperbag Card

Hello everyone, Karina here today to show you some more inspiration. Right now I am really addicted to make paperbag cards. They are so much fun to create. For my card I used the Party Snowman from Bildmalarna. Below you can see the front side of my card...


A close up of the image. I coloured it with Distress Inks.


And here is the inside of my card. The papers I used for my card is from Carta Bella 'Merry & Bright'. The Scalopped Tags are Magnolia DooHickeys and the border is dark pink Raffia lace. The notesheet is from a Smash Pad.


Here you can see the hidden panel who stucks in the pad.


And here you can see the backside. Here I used another Magnolia DooHickey Dream Tag.

Hope I was able to give you some inspiration. Thank you so much for your visit!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments: