This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 26 November 2012

Heidi with Kitty!

Hello,
Silvie here. I have a new card to show you. This time I used the sweet C.C.Designs - Swiss Pixie Heidi with Kitty and even if it isn't a Chtistmas image, I used it to create a Christmas card. She's super cute, isnn't she? The pretty papers are from Kaisercraft - Turtle Dove paper pad - just perfect for your cards in traditional Christmas colours. The circles were cut with Spellbinders - Scalloped Circles and I have also added lost of red and clear flatbacked gem stones.
 
 

Supplies:
 
For more details visit my blog
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Silvie,
    Lovely card and image is fab
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning ...what a terrific card the colours are superb and acutie of a image too hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colours. hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete