This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Telephone Marci

Morning,

Tracy here with one of the new release and also new line for BunnyZoe LaLaLand images.  This little lady is called Telephone Marci with accessories and is available right now in store.  I have also used the new gorgeous, and I seriously mean gorgeous Prima Lyrics 6x6 Paper Pad, I love these papers, the only problem I had was choosing which ones to use first, lol.



You will also notice that Prima have some matching mini swirl pearls to match, they are fab,  love that everything matches. The swirl consists of 3 colours, hope you can see this in the picture below.  I have also used some flat backed pearls from the store and again all colours are available and they also match the papers perfectly.

Here's Marci again and you will also notice the wooden button to the right.  Again these buttons are fabulous and are called Lyrics to match the papers, all in all I'm loving Prima at the moment.


I have been so excited by the prima goodies that  I have almost forgoten to tell you about the Marianne Designs Collectables Tab with text set.  It comes with two different tabs to use and lots of text sentiments.   I already had some note paper so using the die to cut it as if it had come out of a spiral book was perfect.  


The dusky pink flowers are by Kaisercraft and lastly the edging of the card was created using the new Magnolia Doohickey Lacing Coffee.

There's still time to enter my candy on my blog, which happens to include a BunnyZoe Voucher, just pop over HERE.

Hugs Tracy x

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous, love the hair and those mini swirls x

    ReplyDelete