This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 31 March 2013

Music Snoesje

Hello and good morning everyone! I hope you had a good Easter weekend so far. Mine was very relaxing, what else to do while so bad weather with low temperatures, lots of rain and snow. I don't mind as it means lots of time for crafting... yay!

The card I show you today is made with one of the sweet 'Snoesjes' from Marianne Design. This one is 'Music Snoesje'. I coloured her with Copics. The papers I used for the background is from Magnolia 'Vintage Tulip' and Marianne D 'Fancy Flowers'. And I used more Marianne D products on my card: The 'Happy Birthday' text ribbon, and 'Mixed Paper Flowers' Christmas - useable also for other occasions as you can see :o). I added a 'Pearl Brad' to the flower center some flat backed pearls for decoration. And I added a part of the Magnolia DooHickey 'Grass'.



Thank you so much for looking! Wish you a wonderful Easter!
Hugs, Karina

3 comments:

  1. What a fun happy card, l love the colours and the ribbon is so unusual. Happy Easter! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely, vivid colours - love that ribbon!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Karina! Love the funny image and the colour combo!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete