This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 1 March 2013

Elle & Elmer

Hello and good morning everyone. I have a new card to show you. I played with one of the sweet images from High Hopes. This one is called 'Elle & Elmer'. I coloured them with Distress Inks and made some paper piecing for the umbrella. The papers I used are Magnolia Rose and Marianne Fancy Flowers. For the banner I added behind the image I used one of the gorgeous background stamps from KaiserKraft 'Laugh'.

I die cutted some little hearts with one of the Magnolia Tea Label Shapes. And look at this ribbon... isn't it just great? LOVE it! It is from Marianne D Text Ribbon 'Birthday'. As decoration I addes some flowers; a Mini Spray Creme and some Mini Open Roses Red. I also added some Flat Backed Pearls.

Wish you a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for looking!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. wow how beautifl is this a gorgeous and so cute card hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how really cute! The image is totally sweet. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete