This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 3 March 2013

Isobel...


Hi everyone I hope your all having a brilliant weekend and enjoying some crafting time too,
I couldn't resist showing you another of the cute little girls from the brand new Crafter's Companion Angelique & friends stamps for my card today, this cutie is called Isobel...its ages since I have done anyway real paper piecing so I may have gone just a tad overboard with it on this one lol...I coloured the bits I didn't paper piece with my distress inks...the fantastic papers I used for the card and paper piecing are more from the Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Divine...lush soft pastel colours aren't they?...because the stamp and papers were so pretty all I used to finish was some of the beautiful Prima Say It In Crystals Mini Swirls - Divine aren't they stunning, they are a mix of swirls in pearls and crystals and a few scattered gems from the Mixed Bag Clear Flat Acrylic Round Gems - 3mm, 4mm & 5mm...all the details are on my blog as usual...oh and today is that last day to join in with our Bunny Zoe's Candy, the link is at the top of this and my blog...enjoy your day
Mina xxx 

1 comment: