This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 22 March 2013

Little Easter...


Good morning everyone...wow can you believe its nearly Easter...my card for today which is using one of the new Little Easter collection from Magnolia...this is the cute Happy Easter Tilda...I'm sorry though shes out of stock atm but there are some of the others from the same collection available...I coloured Tilda with distress inks and used some of the lush papers from the My Mind's Eye - Oliver 6x6 Pad...I love this pad and only have a couple of sheets left in it...I will be sad when its all used...I finished with a big ruffled satin ribbon bow and a few scattered butterflies from the Prima Butterflies - Divine pack, they are so cute with their gem centres aren't they, all the details are on my blog...Im loving all the new products over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts arent you, all those beautiful spring and summer images and colours really make me smile...I could buy them all...whatever your up to today have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Too cute Mina! Love the colour combo and those butterflies are wonderful!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete