This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 18 March 2013

NEW GUEST DT MEMBERS...

Good morning everyone I'm so sorry you have had to wait so long for this announcement but we had so so many amazing crafter's applying that it took us ages to pick, we could have chosen you all to be honest... we finally got it down to a short list but couldn't choose just two so this Guest DT spot we have three guests joining us... if you weren't chosen this time please don't feel bad it isn't because you weren't good enough there was just so so many of the most amazing crafter's to choose from... please please please apply for the next one, remember this is just the first one... right without further ado our new Guest DT members are:

 Hello everybody!
My name is Francesca aka Franz. I live in central Italy and I’m Andrea’s wife and mum to two little pests called Nicolò (5) and Camilla (3). I started crafting a pair of years ago. One of my friends talked to me about scrapbooking  and cardmaking and to understand more about it, I googled this strange words and…a new world opened to my eyes! I was particularly fascinated by cards, images and colouring. Since then I’ve never stopped to create whenever I can! I’m completely addicted to colouring, it relaxes me so much; I love Distress Inks and pencils, but Copics enchanted my heart! I’m a “night scrapper”: every night, when my little children are sleeping, I open my scrap-cabinet and pull out all my craft things, when it’s time to go to bed (and for me is never now when I’m crafting!) I patiently put everything away again in right order inside my cabinet, so I generally go to sleep terribly late! I’m so glad to be here and I really hope to be up to :)

Hello everyone, I'm alberto, I'm a 17 years old boy who really love cardmaking. I live in the north of Italy, very close to the most beautiful Venice. i have started this hobby 4 or 5 years ago and I'm really enjoying it!  I love every part of crafting project...from the colouring to the creating and I also love embellish the card...!! so, I'm a big lover of this shop and i hope you'll follow me in this new guest adventure! 
love, Alby

Hi I'm Sara I'm from the north west UK, I have two small boys who keep me busy but any spare time i have I'm in my craft room colouring card making or sewing ,I've crafted in one form or another for as long as i can remember and have tried just about everything !! my main love though is stamping and colouring with different mediums including distress inks ,copic's and pencils and putting together cards and scrap pages in the vintage shabby chic style i love I'm very excited to be given the chance to join the team at Bunnyzoe's and use the gorgeous products in the store 

hugs Sara x x



Huge congratulations to our fantastic new Guest DT members... their term is 31st March-30th June and our next call will start in June... I hope you're looking forward to seeing their stunning work using Bunny Zoe's Crafts goodies... enjoy the rest of your day everyone.
Mina xxx

6 comments:

  1. How exciting, looking forward to seeing their GDT cards ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma che bello!!! Ragazzi sono troppo felice per voi, siete bravissimi, vi meritate tutto questo!!!
    Un bacione
    Mony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Good choice..
    I am sure they will make excellent cards..

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you,Mina and DT for the great tribute you gave to the Italian talent choosing my lovely friends Francesca and Alberto.Congrats to you, Franz and Alby, you totally deserve it and congrats to Sara, too, of course, we can't wait to see your new gorgeous creations, hugs, Miria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congats to all the new GDT
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations you lovely talented three xxx
    So pleased for you all :)
    Love, Mel.

    ReplyDelete