This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Florence

Hello and good morning everyone. Hope you had a good start into the new week. Today I show you a card I made with the new Angelica & Friends Collection. I used sweet Florence for my card.


I coloured her with Copics and made some paper piecing for her skirt.


The background papers I used are from Marianne D Fancy Flowers and Magnolia Green Romance. For the decoration of my card I used a Marianne D bird on branch (the one I used isn't available anymore, but the one I linked is very similar to it). The heart tag is So Wrapped Lovely from Magnolia. The text ribbon Happy Birthday is from Marianne D. For some more decoration I used some craft flowers and some flat backed pearls.

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. Gosh this is beautiful and your colouring is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Karina, your colouring is stunning!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete