This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 20 December 2012

Whimsy Christmas Pony

Hello everyone, Karina here. Still few days to go until Christmas, so I want to show you another Christmas card I recently made. I used the beautiful image from Whimsy Stamps 'Christmas Pony'. Isn't it just so sweet? I love this girl offering apples to her pony. I used my Copics to colour this image.


The background papers I used is from Carta Bella 'Merry & Bright'. This paper is 25 % off now! The sentiment 'Winter Seals' I used are from Whimsy Stamps as well.I wanted to keep the card quite plain to have the main focus on this lovely image. So I only used few embellishemts. They are a snowflake charm, some Marianne D Vintage Lace, and few Flat Backed Pearls Kiwi.

Have a wonderful rest of the week now!
Hugs, Karina

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, I know a little girl who would so love this image...I will have to jot this one down on my shopping list!
    Very lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete