This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 16 December 2012

Ruffles a Present for you...


Good morning everyone I hope your preparations for Christmas are going better than mine....I'm way behind...I think my ink pad needs re inked as this little sweetie from Stampavie is looking a little faded isn't he...hes called Ruffles a Present for you - Helz Cuppleditch and all Stampavie stamps are a massive 40% off atm so a brilliant bargain too and of course you don't need to use him just for Christmas...I coloured him with distress inks and paper pieced the parcel and ribbon with more of the lush Teresa Collins 6x6" Paper Pad - Christmas Cottage I used for my card...I finished with a gorgeous wired Organza Ribbon - Dark Green (25mm Wide) made into a bow and a cute little button from my stash all the details are on my blog as usual...everything except the button is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts of course and Nikki has a fabulous Weekend Special this weekend with 15% off across the store so hurry on over to grab a bargain or two...have a fabulous day everyone and thanks for stopping by today
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment