This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Leapin' Lewis

Hello everyone, Karina here today, to show you a winter-like card I made with this sweet penguin from High Hopes called 'Leapin' Lewis'. Isn't he so sweet? I coloured him with Copics. I wanted to create my card in a mix of winter and Christmas colours; white, blue, red and green. The papers from Carta Bella 'Merry & Bright' have this combination. I just love those sheets with numbers on it. And dots and stripes are always perfect. Under the lace I added some dark pink raffia lace. The flowers I added are from Marianne D Mixed Paper Flowers Christmas. I added a tiny brad and a spacer in the middle of each flower. The tree is from Marianne D Creatables. And the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, and so is the matching die. As an accent I added some Pistachio Green Flat Backed Pearls near the image.



Below you can see a close up of the image...

Have a wonderful day now! And hey... check out the Christmas Shop at Bunny Zoe's Crafts, as you have 15 % off on anything in there.

Hugs, Karina

1 comment: