This months challenge

Followers

We have a MASSIVE 60% OFF hundreds of items! Hurry whilst stocks last!

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Another Published Card

Hi Peeps,

Well my back is aching from bending over wrapping up presents.  Another night and I should more or less be done, won't be able to walk mind you, lol.  I have my department meal tonight at BROWN's, so I guess I won't finish the wrapping until Thursday night.  I still have christmas cards to write, but I have to say I am terrible at getting these done, which is dreadful coming from a cardmaker.  I even miss the last posting dates for overseas.

Just popping back with published card no. 2.  Again I have used Ice-skating Don but this time coloured using distress inks.



Don't forget all of the below ingredients are on sale right now.

Ingredients:-
Ice Skating Don by Marianne Design
Stardust Stickles

My blog can be found HERE

Hugs Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment