This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Another Published Card

Hi Peeps,

Well my back is aching from bending over wrapping up presents.  Another night and I should more or less be done, won't be able to walk mind you, lol.  I have my department meal tonight at BROWN's, so I guess I won't finish the wrapping until Thursday night.  I still have christmas cards to write, but I have to say I am terrible at getting these done, which is dreadful coming from a cardmaker.  I even miss the last posting dates for overseas.

Just popping back with published card no. 2.  Again I have used Ice-skating Don but this time coloured using distress inks.



Don't forget all of the below ingredients are on sale right now.

Ingredients:-
Ice Skating Don by Marianne Design
Stardust Stickles

My blog can be found HERE

Hugs Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment