This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 30 December 2012

Little Darlings...


Good morning everyone...wow can you believe its almost a brand new year already...at the beginning of the year I always make some stock cards to keep in case they are needed...this one is a Baby Boy Card and I will also make a Baby Girl one, so when I decided to make them I knew I would use the stunning Graphic 45 8x8 Paper Pad - Little Darlings pad...I love this stunning pad and it has so many stunning images in it I didn't even have to colour one (I know shock horror lol)...the image is from the pad and all I needed to finish was a few beautiful mixed pearls, a stunning satin ribbon and bow and a few roses including one from the Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Sage (10pcs) pack, these are fabulously crinkled flowers...the pad and flower are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts of course and there's a 10% off across the store until midnight 1st January promotion on atm too so go on grab a bargain...all the details of this an other cards are on my blog as always...enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by today
Mina xxx

1 comment: