This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 24 December 2012

3 Cards to share

Hi Peeps,

Well it's almost upon us, are you ready? I think I am.  It's a bit weird finishing work on Friday and having 3 whole days before Christmas, well actually not weird, blooming fabulous, lol.

I have for you today a few cards.  First up is my last published card in Papercraft Essentials.



Ingredients:-
                                                     



And do you remember that cute little Marianne Design Bear and Snowman that I got two orders on, well here they are, this time they are shaker cards:-




Ingredients:-
Medium pencils on the kraft card and Copics on the pink card

I'll be back tomorrow with a little Christmas Wish should anyone be around.  If your not I'll take this opportunity to with you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.


Hugs Tracy x


1 comment:

  1. Stunning cards.
    Love It. All
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs from sLOVEnija Tamara

    ReplyDelete