This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 4 August 2012

Wild Rose Studio–Tilly with Gift

 

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re having a wonderful weekend. This is Michele here and today I’d like to share with you a card that I’ve made using the adorable Tilly with Gift from Wild Rose Studios.

 

DSCF1705_thumb[2]

The DP is My Minds Eye - Indie Chic Citron and I’ve inked the edges using Brushed Corduroy.

Also on my card I’ve used Marianne D Vintage Lace Pack – White, Prima Petal Pins – Iced, 4mm Flat backed Pearls, and Web Ribbon – Chocolate, which are all available from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

[signature%255B4%255D.gif]

2 comments:

  1. Just adorable! Love the colors and the coloring! Great design, too! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love that sweet image and the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete