This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Cat Trio

Hi everyone, hope you're doing fine and enjoy summer, just like I do... as long as it isn't too hot... :o). Look at this adorable image by High Hope stamps. When you are a cat lover like I am then those three funny cats are a must. I just love them. 

I coloured them with Distress Inks. As background papers I used the beautiful 6x6 Carta Bella papers Beautiful Moments. I decorated my card with red paper roses and some red heart pins.


The tag is a Magnolia Doohickey Scalopped Tag. And the lace I used on the tag is from Marianne D.

Have a wonderful day everyone! And thank you so much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

3 comments:

  1. Aah this image is so adorable. It's a fabulous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, Karina! Love all the elements and the image is darling! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee Hee how cute! Love your coloring...hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete