This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 9 August 2012

Saturated Canary - Pre Order

Hi everyone I hope your all having a fantastic week...I wanted to pop to tell you about a bit of news for all you rubber stamp lovers...Bunny Zoe's has these stunning Saturated Canary stamps from Little Darlings on pre order...just waiting to be inked up and loved, this stunner is Circus Trixie, arent those eyes just amazing...I coloured her with distress inks and used some of the stunning papers from the Studio Calico 6x6 Paper Pad - Heyday
paper pad, beautiful soft colours arent they...right I will leave you in peace to enjoy the rest of your evening, all the details of my card and the colours I used to colour her are on my blog
Mina xxx

3 comments:

  1. CIAO MINA MOLTO BELLO IL TIMBRO MI PIACCIONO I COLORI DELICATI CHE HAI SCELTO

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Mina what a fabulous image and card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Mina! So pretty! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete