This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 9 August 2012

Scooter Tilda!

Hello,
Silvie here. Today I'd like to show you a card with Magnolia Scooter Tilda. This little cutie is on Pre-order and she's due in stock this Friday (10th August). Isn't she gorgoeus? The beautiful papers are from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline - Dilly Dally paper pad. I love those strong colours!
As always, I've added some Stardust stickles on the flowers and embellished my card with red flatbacked pearls. The bow has been made with Bow-Easy, I love this little tool! The cute little red heart pin is alswo available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!
More pictures and details on my BLOG.

Supplies:

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!
Hugs,



4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love all the details and the paper/colors are beautiful. I love that sweet Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and such lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a darling card! And beautifully colored! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. AwwwW! that is so cute! I used this color scheme for Plastic card printing and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete