This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 24 August 2012

Jayne Jettpack

Hello everyone, hope you're doing fine and enjoy summer. We had and still have some very hot days here in Switzerland. I don't like it when it is too hot, and so I really look forward the temperatures get a bit lower again. 

Today I want to show you a card I made with one of the gorgeous Kenny K. images from Whimsy Stamps. Let me introducing Jayne Jettpack, what a sassy lady. The background papers are from Echo Park, from the 6 x 6 paper pad Everyday Eclectic

I coloured the image with Copics. For the border I used the Magnolia DooHickey Tilda Lace. And some Marianne D Vintage Lace in Christmas red as well. The sentiment and matching die is from Whimsy Stamps. As more decorations I added a heart charm, some buttons Fiesta, and some flat backed pearls.

















Hope you enjoyed your visit today. Take a look at all the gorgeous new products Nikki got at Bunny Zoe's Crafts. And she haves a Halloween and Christmas chop, where you can find everything for those two occasions.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I have never seen a Christmas card quite like this one! LOL! But I love it--what a great design and super coloring! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fabulous coloring and the papers are just gorgeous! And what a great image :) Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a fantastic card i love the kenny k images she is one very sassy lady indeed......fabulous card hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete