This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 1 July 2012

worth another go...

Good morning everyone I hope your all having a fantastic weekend...for my card today I have used this stunning Whimsy Stamp called Cinnamon Sugar again because she is definatley worth another use I think dont you...this time I coloured her darker with my usual distress inks and paper pieced her cute outfit with some of the fantastic Cosmo Cricket 6" x 6" Mini Deck - Baby Jane and finished with some of the beautiful Flat Back Rose Cabochons - Mixed Bag all the details and distress ink colours used are on my blog as always...enjoy the rest of your Sunday and thanks for stopping by today
Mina xxx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card, gorgeous image and papers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very sweet, Mina! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mina!!! Sorry I haven't visited in so long, things have been hectic here!! Love this stunner! The colours are so lush together and those cabochons are soooooooooo gorgeous!!! Love this little cutie too, she's gorgeous and looks fab paper pieced! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete