This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 18 July 2012

CANDY TIME!!!!!!


Hi everyone its time for our monthly Bunny Zoe's Crafts candy over at my BLOG...heres all the details
you don't need to be a follower of my blog or Bunny Zoe's Crafts blog but its a good idea as you don't want to miss some candy do you and I would love it if you liked my work enough to follow
leave me a link to your blog AND leave a comment below
put a link with the photo above on your blog to this post(side bar is fine)
and that's about it, the candy is open worldwide and everyone is welcome but please no candy only blogs as I will remove these from the draw
you have until midnight GMT on Saturday 28th July and I will announce the winner on the Sunday after
to enter you must use my BLOG not here
good luck everyone
Mina xxx