This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 20 July 2012

Not a coloured image in sight...

Good evening everyone I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend, I wanted to show this super fast card I made for my lovely Husbands Birthday on Monday this week, it just shows you don't have to colour or even do something complicated to make a card for someone you love...I used on of the Whimsy Definitions Notables 4 set of stamps, this is a brilliant set with a stamp for most occasions...I teamed it up with a double sided paper from the stunningly beautiful Graphic 45 8x8 Paper Pad - Olde Curiosity Shoppe pad, I love the two pads Bunny Zoe's has so much I bought both...oops couldn't resist lol...I finished with some buttons, a ribbon knot and the sentiment is from the Wooden Ornaments - Alphabet set ...well that's all from me for today thanks for stopping by and don't forget there is candy on my blog if you haven't joined in yet
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, gorgeous papers they don't really need an image. Happy Birthday to hubby.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it's a fab card for a man cos of the background i love it! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete