This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 23 July 2012

Rose Garden Tilda

Good morning everyone I hope you all had a brilliant start to your week...for my card for today I used this beautiful Magnolia Summer Memories - Rose Garden Tilda, she is so pretty isn't she and I love all those stunning roses, I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with these amazing papers from the Kaisercraft - The Lake House 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad this is such a beautiful paper pad and I love the colours in it so much...I finished with some grey organza ribbon ...all the details are on my blog as always ...thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your day
Mina xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh, simply a darling card--love it! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mina she is gorgeous what a beautiful image and a super card well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card - that Tilda is so sweet and I love the colours you used for her

    ReplyDelete