This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 16 July 2012

Tilda with Peanut!

Hello,
Silvie here. I've got some Magnolia inspiration for you today. The little cutie on my card is called Tilda with Peanut and she is from the latest Magnolia Turning Leaves collection. I have also used mini Tilda Daisy and Mushrooms on a tag inside my card and she's available in standard size at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.  There are also several Magnolia dies on my card: Swirly Butterfly, Heart Swirl and Strawberry leaf. The pretty corners are from Whimsy Corner die sets. More pictures and details on my blog.

Supplies:



THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. would like to say that your card is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWEE!!!!! This is Stunning! Just adore those papers and all the detail. The Insert is amazing too. A truly beautiful card.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete