This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 16 September 2011

Tickled Pink

Good morning everyone :0)
This is Michele and today I’d like to show you two cards that I’ve made using the amazing new Tickled Pink Stamps.
DSCF1149
This is the gorgeous Lil Christmas Lolita Laylah.
The DP is Basic Grey Nordic Holidays and I’ve distressed the edges to give an aged look.
Also on my card I’ve used a Apple Green Hat Pin and I made the bow using Organza Burgundy Wired Ribbon.
DSCF1152
And here is the very handsome Lad Lestat from Tickled Pink.
The DP I’ve used is Basic Grey Nordic Grey and I’ve painted the edges using white acrylic paint.
The snowflake I made using the Whiff of Joy snowflake die and I’ve also used a Snowflake Charm.
For details about the above cards, please visit my blog http://micheleroos-space.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice images! The cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY FLIP me OUT! these are fantastic. Kellie will be smiling when she sees what you have done with these stamps! Remarkable!

    ReplyDelete