This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Magical Meg

Good morning everyone I hope you all had a fantastic weekend...I have popped on to show you this fantastic new release Penny Johnson Stampavie stamp called Magical Meg, isn't she a real cutie...I coloured her with distress ink and paper pieced her hat and dress, the lush papers are from a new My Minds Eye Meadowlark 6x6 paper pad, I finished my card with some gorgeous White web ribbon made into a bow, some punched stars and a few mixed pearls...the gorgeous sketch is Debbie's sketch for our challenge this month which you still have loads of time to enter so why not follow the link at the top of this blog to check it out...have a wonderful day everyone and if you would like to why not pop on over to my blog for anymore details you would like
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    this is such a gorgeous card hunni
    i just love the elegand style on it
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete